We believe that a wonderful honeymoon is necessary for a wedding to be complete, therefore your nuptial ceremonies should be an experience of a lifetime in addition to that. However, you cannot spend all of your money on a dream honeymoon place, no matter how amazing the event might be. In the post, we describe your top 15 cheapest Affordable Low-budget honeymoon places outside of India
But, spending a lot of money does not ensure that the experience will be special. However, just because a honeymoon trip is cheap does not always eliminate the chance of it being a memorable one.
Top 15 Affordable Low-budget honeymoon Places outside of India
Therefore, we have chosen the top 15 cheapest Affordable Low-budget honeymoon destinations outside of India to spare you the trouble of browsing through various travel blogs and websites.
Here’s a list to help you plan your Honeymoon Places outside India on a budget:
1- Dubai Honeymoon Places
Dubai doesn’t require an introduction in terms of travel locations. Its striking, ultramodern architecture has stunned the entire world.
The lively and fascinating nightlife of the city and the overall glitz will undoubtedly exceed your highest hopes.
In Dubai, there is never a dull second. In this Emirate, enjoy the rush of modernism with a soothing dose of classic Middle Eastern culture.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 108500 and Rs. 119300 for two people.
- The Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the world, defies all preconceived notions of what a shopping center should be and is essentially a universe unto itself.
- Dubai Creek: To get a sense of the Middle East, take a boat trip to Dubai’s main port, which used to be the city’s entrance.
- Old Dubai—Although a small area, it nonetheless captures the spirit of Dubai before skyscrapers took over the city.
In the Oceanian archipelago of Fiji, there are 333 volcanic islands that cover an area of 1600 kilometers. It is well known for its beaches with palm trees, coral reefs, and magnificent underwater scenery.
In Fiji, there are countless things to do, from entertaining pursuits like underwater surfing to tranquil retreats like massages in the middle of nature.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs.273000 and Rs.280500 for two people.
- Sun Coast, often known as the “land of endless summer,” is a special region with untamed mountains, waterfalls, lush vegetation, and blue waters around it.
- Suva, the capital of Fiji, is a cultural and modern melting pot featuring museums, historic monuments, local markets, and vibrant nightlife.
- Visit Pacific Harbour, also known as the “Adventure Capitol of Fiji,” for a day and take part in heart-pounding activities to enhance your honeymoon.
- The several islands that make up Fiji’s outer ring can be explored by chartering a catamaran and cruising the calm Pacific waters.
Greece is the origin country of Western civilization. Behind the walls of its historic buildings, many of which can be found in the city of Athens, its history still lives on.
It is breathtaking to see the rough hilly terrain sprinkled with white-washed buildings against the Mediterranean Sea’s azure seas. It is the place where culture and tradition clash with the cool of the new-age world, a clash that is visibly evident in the architectural contrast.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs.138700 and Rs.150500 for two people.
- Visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and other illustrious ruins of the illustrious Greek civilization while in Athens.
- Santorini – Find love in the ethereal, wild town of Santorini, which is tucked away by the stunning Aegean Sea.
- Rhodes—This island is home to various medieval ruin sites, a remarkable relic of the Knights of St. John’s occupation.
- Mykonos is well known for its luxurious beach resorts, stunning coastline, and vibrant nightlife.
Are you aware that Indonesia is made up of 17800 islands that span South East Asia and Oceania? It is also the nation that is home to the serene island of Bali, a revered and sought-after location for honeymoons.
Besides that, there are a number of isolated islands where you may spend your days in peaceful solitude, away from the hordes of tourists.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs.76000 to Rs.92000 for two people.
- Visit Java’s Mount Bromo if you wish to spend time among the misty mountains.
- Choose any Bali beach, and you wouldn’t want to leave the area for the duration of your vacation.
- For an exciting and fun scuba diving experience, go to Labuan Bajo.
- The name of this place in Ubud is quite self-explanatory: monkey forest.
It is the nation from which the Renaissance and famous Roman civilization emerged. When it comes to art and architecture, Italy is a towering figure with unmatched cultural significance.
Several well-known European virtuosos have lived and worked here, and their works continue to stand as historic proof of Italy’s grandeur.
Italy is the perfect place to start your married life together since you may breathe among the same walls and ruined sites that once housed artists like Michelangelo and Botticelli.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 152000 and Rs. 166000 for two people.
- The Pantheon, the Colosseum, and St. Peter’s Basilica are just a few of the beautiful structures that can be found in Rome, the birthplace of Roman civilization.
- Venice, sometimes known as the “Queen of the Adriatic,” is a special city with no streets and only canals; a honeymoon there is unlike any other.
- Florence: See the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and other outstanding examples of Italian and Renaissance architecture.
- Tuscany – Go away from the bustle of the city and unwind in Tuscany’s tranquil nooks, which will calm you with their picturesque meadows, solitary homes, and rich history.
- Pompeii – Discover the once-glowing city of Pompeii by seeing the beautifully preserved ruins of its former streets and homes, which animate its colorful past.
Malaysia is a truly developing wonder, boasting both man-made wonders like arching edifices and rich biodiversity symbolized by the equatorial rainforests.
A potpourri of Asian civilizations, in addition to the country’s natural attractions, coexist peacefully with its own tribal culture.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs.71500 to Rs.83500 for two people.
- Malacca – Take a romantic boat trip while learning about Malaysian history in the historic town of Malacca, which is dotted with historic buildings, colonial constructions, and ancient structures.
- Redang Island – Take it easy on the white sand beaches that border the South China Sea’s quiet, turquoise waters, or walk the island’s rugged cliffs and tropical jungles.
- Kinabalu National Park – Explore about 4500 distinct species of fauna while hiking through the park’s highlands. Mount Kinabalu, the tallest mountain peak in Southeast Asia at 4050 feet, is also located there.
- Visit the beautiful tea estates of Cameron Highlands with your better half to experience pure tranquility.
7 – Maldives
A tiny nation in South Asia called The Maldives is home to some of the world’s most pristine islands, which are encircled by coral reefs and the Indian Ocean’s crystal-clear, blue waters.
Although these islands are serene, that does not mean that they are boring; on the contrary, they are plenty of enjoyable activities that you may partake in while on your honeymoon.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 80500 and Rs. 88000 for two people.
- Visit Hulhumale Beach to go scuba diving and explore the turquoise waters as well as the white sand beaches there!
- Kandolhu Beach Island has remarkably emerald waters around it and is about 70 kilometers from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
- Beaches on Sun Island – Take in the attraction and unique aroma of the island’s richness of tropical flowers.
- On a cruise leaving from the islands, you can take a dolphin and whale viewing cruises from everywhere.
8 – Mauritius
East of Madagascar, in the peaceful blue waters of the Indian Ocean, is a charming island country. One of the best beach resorts in East Africa, it’s the perfect place for honeymooners looking for a peaceful getaway.
Mauritius offers the ideal combination of relaxing beaches, adventurous activities, spas, and lush mountains.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 139600 and Rs. 157400 for two people.
- At the beautiful, mountainous Black River Gorges National Park, you can see endangered kinds of plants and animals that are unique to Mauritius.
- Le Morne Brabant – Enjoy a romantic stroll along the shore, unwind on the beaches, or engage in enjoyable hobbies like windsurfing or snorkeling thanks to the robust southeast trade winds.
- Blue Bay – For the ideal honeymoon photos, visit Blue Bay’s white-sand beaches next to the Indian Ocean’s turquoise waters.
- Rochester Falls is an excellent option for newlyweds, where crystal-clear streams of water flow between gigantic rocks and fall into a crystal-clear pool while being surrounded by beautiful greenery.
The Philippines, with its beauties spread across more than 7000 islands, is nature at its finest. It has a wide variety of white sand beaches, turquoise seas, stunningly beautiful mountains, rice paddies, and buildings with traditional architectural styles, as well as a wealth of flora and animals.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 69900 and Rs. 75900 for 2 people.
- The Boracay Islands are known for having stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters on three sides, and a charming, romantic cave.
- Palawan Island, also referred to as “The Last Frontier,” is one of the nation’s most picturesque islands.
- The Coron Islands are the perfect place to visit if you have a deep appreciation for mountains, the sea, and jungles.
- Don’t miss your chance to witness an active volcano when visiting the Philippines by skipping the Mayon Volcano, Albay.
The island city-state of Singapore also referred to as the “Lion City,” is situated at the southernmost point of Malaysia.
A fascinating fusion of cultures may be found in Singapore, including elements of the Arabic, English, Indian, Chinese, and Malaysian way of life.
The city-state boasts the best in man-made architecture, with traces of nature scattered throughout the nation, leaving no tourist unexplored.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 88000 and Rs. 104000 for two people.
- Esplanade Roof Garden – From the altitudes of Esplanade Roof Garden, which is wonderfully furnished with neatly trimmed lawns and bushes, you can take in panoramic views of the city of Singapore.
- Honeymoon in style by dining in this capsule-shaped restaurant at an incredible height and taking in Malaysia’s sparkling capital, Singapore Flyer.
- One of the biggest aquariums in the world, Marine Life Park, offers a romantic underwater stroll.
- Gardens By The Bay – Never has plant-watching been more enjoyable, with exotic plants gracing this cutting-edge landscape that includes stunning Supertrees and man-made mountain biomes.
11- Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka, formerly known as Ceylon, offers travelers of all tastes and preferences the best experiences.
As you go further south in this jewel-shaped nation, you are greeted by warm, tranquil beaches as well as historic forts and wildlife sanctuaries. The country’s northern region is covered in tea gardens and verdant hills.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 62400 and Rs. 78000 for two people.
- A magnificent sunrise may be seen from the summit of Adam’s Peak.
- For pristine beaches, head to Wijaya and Mirissa Beach.
- National parks to visit include Wilpattu or Udawalawe.
- Tea gardens and undulating slopes are the draws of Nuwara Eliya.
Thailand, popularly termed as the “country of smiles,” has a scenery that thrives on contrast. You’ll find pristine beaches and exotic jungles on one side, and lush hills and breathtaking mountains on the other.
Even the urban areas show how the lively modern way of life contrasts sharply with the tranquility of the traditional Thai culture found in the temples that have stood the test of time.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 70,000 and Rs. 84,000 for two people.
- Krabi is a honeymooner’s dream with more than 130 hidden islands, stunning scenery, and charming caves.
- Koh Samui – If you two enjoy having a good time, travel to Koh Samui and participate in full-moon celebrations that last until daybreak.
- Visit the historic temples in Chiang Mai that are tucked away in a serene setting of lush hills.
- Sukhothai Old City – Explore the history and illustrious past of the city as you walk through its historic ruins hand in hand with your better half.
Turkey is the place where the eastern and western civilizations straddle the two continents of Asia and Europe. This nation is experiencing a cultural explosion as the best elements of both worlds harmoniously converge here.
With its pine-covered mountains, gorgeous sun-kissed beaches, vibrant and rich culture, etc., it exhibits no shortage of natural beauty. Its already amazing terrain is further enhanced by the Black Sea to the north and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 78100 and Rs. 90200 for two people.
- Pamukkale – Have a very romantic getaway at Pamukkale’s thermal hot springs and take dreamy photos against the mineral deposits that resemble snow-covered mountains.
- What could be more romantic than soaring with your better half high above all of your material concerns? Cappadocia Experience this thrilling feeling by riding a hot air balloon in Cappadocia.
- the Love Valley is not to be missed because it is a place where the beauty of nature is displayed in every rock and bloom.
- City of Derinkuyu: See the equally stunning underground city to learn how persecuted Christians managed to survive hundreds of feet below ground.
Seychelles is a mythical island nation in the Indian Ocean also known as “Heaven on Earth” and is a distinct beach destination due to its boulder-lined shores and blue waters.
It comes in the form of 115 islands composed of granite and coral, each of which is breathtakingly gorgeous. The majority of these islands are protected marine sanctuaries and nature reserves that are classified by UNESCO.
Seychelles never runs out of “things to do” thanks to its varied geography, which offers a wide variety of activities.
For a 7-day trip, the estimated cost is between Rs. 161400 and Rs. 185500 for two people.
- Enjoy the ethereal splendor of nature on Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, with its lofty mountains, azure oceans, and mesmerizing indigenous plants.
- La Digue – While lounging on the white sand beaches of La Digue, watch the waves of the Indian Ocean smash on the massive boulders by the shore.
- Eden Island is the posh area of Seychelles; it is an artificial island that was artistically created and is home to pricey homes, tall villas by the water, and sizable malls.
- The second-largest island in Seychelles, Praslin Island, is renowned for its luxurious beaches, crystal-clear waters, and dense jungles.
15- New Zealand
The world’s southern country, New Zealand, is home to one of the planet’s most varied landscapes. Did you know that New Zealand was among the last places on earth that humans discovered?
As a result, its biodiversity expanded unhindered for millions of years into an amazing place with breathtaking views.
New Zealand has it all and more, from pristine coasts to thriving city life, from lush meadows and forests to beautiful and ice-capped mountains.
For a 7-day trip, the price is expected to range from Rs. 191500 to Rs. 206500 for two people.
- Hobbiton in Matamata: Give your marriage the ideal, amazing start by living like a hobbit in the lovely Shire from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- Coromandel Peninsula – Enjoy the Coromandel Peninsula’s warm, beautiful beaches, native woods for hiking, or tranquil, blue waters for rafting.
- Waiheke Island is one of the most stunning islands in the world, and it’s only 50 minutes from Auckland.
- Dunedin – The city of Dunedin is well-known for the Otago Peninsula, which is home to penguins and albatrosses, and the Dunedin trains, which transport you on a dreamy and picturesque ride.
- If you enjoy skiing or snowboarding, visit Queenstown, the nation’s adventure hub.
Disclaimer: Please double-check the information before making travel arrangements to any country. Learn why it is essential for you to get international travel insurance coverage during your journey now that you are aware of all the nations you ought to visit.